Iskon mall and Iskon Temple was the 1st place I went since I was here
I was too lazy to do any research about here coz I was too tired
I quite familiar with Indian Temple even I don't know what religion there
But temple in India more artistic and I think the story will be interesting
Start from today, I know I need build my network here and to know more friends in India
What I can do is: GET OUT from the PG room and keep smiling with the sincere heart
I always believe I can meet good people if I treat them with pure and sincere
Today, No rules Traffic and Driver Checked,
Heart Size Will Grow Big and Strong
* Malaysia also have Subway, but my 1st Subway meal was in India (quite funny,haha...)
印度廟對我來說不奇怪,在馬來西亞到處都有,但是這裡來的更有特色與藝術
我相信這的故事會更精彩,要想知道也只有透過當地人
我將在這裡6個星期,我知道我需要人際關係來協助我
所以我能做的就是走出房間,即使坐在客廳看那聽不懂的印度戲
只有這樣我才能認識到更多的人
第一次看到沒有規矩的交通還有很厲害的司機,其實坐在嘟嘟車裡還蠻刺激的
這麼沒規矩卻不會有意外,也太強了吧?
This is too cheap in India and too expensive in Malaysia.
Quote from bookmarks: 1. Never Judge a book by its movie.
2. Wear the old coat and buy the new book.


我也一直相信只要真心对待别人,就一定会遇到好人。
ReplyDelete